JOIN THE DOWNTOWN BIZ TEAM!
The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is the friendly host that provides a clean and welcoming environment to everyone that visits our downtown. Be part of the solution by joining the us as a seasonal downtown winter gardener and decorator.
The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ is looking for hardworking individuals to help prepare downtown planting beds for winter and to create special winter displays.
When: November 20-December 8
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 20 hrs per week, 12:30pm – 4:30 pm (however some flexibility in schedule would be considered, as long as within office hours).
Rate: $15.00 per hour
- Gardening knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated creative judgement and ability to follow design plans ensuring attention to detail
- Familiar with the Downtown Winnipeg area and able to work outside in winter weather
- Physically able to perform required duties
- Solid work ethic including dependability, reliability and ability to work effectively without or limited supervision
- Removing any remaining seasonal plants from planting beds and pots
- Decorating select planters with winter displays
If this sounds like you, email or fax your resume to:
Downtown Winnipeg BIZ
426 Portage Avenue
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.